Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Yo ChEcK iT oUt!!!

hey hope u all like this blog better then the last one :D:D

haha trying to get a stupid tag borad up but my sis dun wanna help....
*grrr

hmm... anyway these past few days kinda sucky... haha i really gotta cut back on my bball playing... haiz every nite also tio mass ache and cramps.... not good for me...
haha the other day we had our social studies N levels.. haha sux man
i feel like im quite dumb... haha during the test rite... i was slacking like hell... i sleep bite my nail and all that stuff..... haha then suddenly wanted to do the test... haha but by that time mubarak say got 15 min.. so i didnt finish the test to complete... haha dumb rite....

anyone can tell me how long choc milk can last?

lol okok thats bout it..
PEACE!!

No comments: