Saturday, January 07, 2006

FiRsT wEeK oVeR liAo..

haha 359 more days to go... nvm i will survive..
first week of school was good... no police cases thus far.. hopefully wont hav.. haha..
only bad thing is that suddennly the school rules all become damn damn strict.. haha my shoe t.T so sianz now cannot wear my addidas grey/red anymore... haha nvm zstill gonna wear it until saravana say cannot.. and that personnaly look at me and say cannot..

haha.. another bad thing bout this year... YATI is teaching us... so sianzz she got anger against me and chankyi sia... first was to take chan and put him away from all his fren... stupid sia the reason.. say wat he cannot see the board... HELLO??? HE IS 6 FEET TALL!!! ppl that tall can see the over the grand canyon... baskit.. then after that i ask her whether must buy the SS guide book she immediately mock me say that i "LURVE" the textbook and that that is the only thing i will ever bring to school... Grr*... wanna kill her... but ok la.. better then verma... and i shall take the damage and just ignore... HAHA... for the sake of my O levels... (which i intend to do very well in btw)
other then yati no other teacher sucks la... except mr chooi.. that one his brain is set on slow motion sia... he talk so.. react slow.. but apperently he can teach fast... haha... but he seems good.. better then mr lim i hope..

went to modify my bike today.. haha not bad sia last time i really disliked it.. haha reminded me of all the bikes that old uncle use wan..now it look good.. haha add proper gears... horns.. new handle... new brakes... gears and brake both shimana so i shouldnt hav any accident.. haha
next thing to change would hav to be the wheels... change to a thicker version... with more grip...
THANK YOU!!! to kor kor kelvin for giving me the bike.. haha at least now i got something to go to school in.. dun need to take bus 14 anymore... haha dun know whether sianz or good... might save me quite alot money but at the same time put me in more danger when i cycle in the early morning.. haha heck.. worse is i die then every one sianz lor.. haha

okok i go play wc3
Peace
bye bye

No comments: