Wednesday, May 10, 2006

ExAmS aRe OvEr!!! HaHaHaHa


so shiok sia.. no more exams rulez!!! haha
hmm.. but it does mean that the freaded o levels are cmin ever closer and closer to me.. hahaha...creepin towards me lurched like a leapord preparin for the kill... hahaha sorry... i practisin descriptive essay rite now.. so must prepare my mind set.. haha

just had a wonder full dinner.... dun know if its wonderfull cause the food is good or is wonderfull cause i was hungry.. haha anyway its still nice.. haha damn shiok.. long time never eat a meal finish sit back and smile sia. most of the time is eat finish chiong com or study.. haha my lifes so borin man...

went to schooll at 9 today.. when my paper is at 12 15... haha.. school nice when its quiet..
had my test.. blah blah blah.. stuff like that.. then came home and went out again to play bball over at clements place without clement.. guess that was fun.. too many accidents though but not to bad i guess.. haha

im going bowlin tml.. haha any one wanna join plz feel free... 2 pm at my place... haha

BYE BYE

No comments: