Tuesday, February 13, 2007

HeLlO...

im sorry it took me so long to finnaly wite down a proper post.. haha... is just that i never really felt like writing anythin.. and when i did write down somethin i never finished it.. so i got some unfinished drafts.. haha.. anyway .. i just finished signing up for my JAE and JPSAE
put my choices..

1. aviation management.. (only problem is that its in engineering school)
2. law and management.. ( only problem is that its my mum's course)
3. cyber and digital security.. (only problem is that i got little passion for it)
4. BIT.. ( no passion again)
5. veternitary technology ( more passion.. but dun really wanna do)
6. liesure and resort management ( same as vet tech)

im also applying for JPSAE for mass communications in TP
haha.. so sad la.. i couldnt score an A2 for my english.. haiz.. sianz

k la.. nothin else to say.. my life damn boring.. bball and coke.. haha
bye bye

No comments: