Sunday, April 29, 2007

hi, this is comin from my new labtop.. hahahahaahha.. hao lian abit.. dun mind.. i happyi got labtop mah.. suppose to not get mah.. so now get le im lappy.. haha the power of the mum's intervention!! haha

my first week of scholed ended le.. nothin really impressive to talk about.. haha.. except thatr i hope the timing for classes are really the same this week.. haha i had like 80 percent classes ending in 60-75 percent of the given time.. hope thats true the entire semester.. haha even though i know it wont be.. lol.. just hope..

im actually kinda disappointed when i had all my first lessons.. its kinda sad that aviation management and services is realy just another engine course.. i mean we are like learning stuff very similiar to al the other courses.. beside introduction to civil aviation.. the rest is fairly similiar.. like FAcom, CADs, plus the english lessons that seem highly redundant amoung my class. haha.. nvm.. i'll put up with this.. i took it over law which my mum says i hav a 100 percent chance of entering.. so ya.. i chose this.. my decision.. its not gonna become my regret.. i;ll stick this out till the end.. and if im realy no where.. then i go army and re do poly in a diff course lor.. no like its not happened before.. haha.. but i definetly take an IT course.. that coupled with wat im learnin now in engine should take me pretty far on my own.. haha..

got some ppl been askin me bout wat i aim as my grade point average, wat CDS im gonna take, wat uni i wannago, wat companies i wanna join.. haha.. funny sia.. i got a story to tell.. ahah shall divert a bit from this.. its bout my dad.. think i wrote bout it in my earlier posts but now gone le.. anyway.. my dad was in china buyin a pair of binoculiars.. haha.. they were these pretty cool ones with bout 15x zoom.. haha.. so he picked it up.. examined and then looked thru it..however bein in a small room couldnt really tell whether it was good or not.. so he decided to walk out of the shp and on to the street t view the bino.. so with the binos still pressed to his eyes he slowly walked out of the shop whenWHAM.. he had hit a lamp post straight head on.. it had hit the binos which thenin turn caused two large blue blacks around his eyes...
moral of the story: if u look to far ahead u never gonna see wats in front of u.. danger or blessing.. and ur gonna walk straight into it without even realising till u feel the pinch.. haha

im so wise.. lol.. so to answer all those questions.. im sorry i havent decided.. haha.. will tell u that im definetely gonna join a cca but as to wat cca i've yet to be selected for i dun know..
haha

kk cheers i go le.. think i wrote enough.. haha.. bye bye
BYE

No comments: