Saturday, September 01, 2007

bellos not well.. bellos not well.. plz recover.. bello my fren.. i dun know wat i will do without u.. bello take care plz plz plz plz plz.... T.T

bello has a slipped disc in his fouth spinal vertebre.. appeanrtly its genetic.. so nothin we could do about it.. hope the docter is as good as wat he cost.. 4000 over dollars.. haiz.. now of all time we need to fork out 4000 for bello.. haiz.. life isnt treating my family well lately is it.. must be the balancing for the greats times we had in tanah merah..

plz take care bello..

had to miss out on teachers day celebrations and all the meeting up.. could only meet up with some frens after wards at plaza sing.. ahha.. to my dismay.. only chan and jav were there.. damn sad.. haha.. shuqi denise yiwei fang ying wendy also.. but still.. only chan and jav.. haha..

mum says i cant get the airport job.. cause its a 6 month bond and my studies should be my priority.. yet some how she scolds me when i say i wanna buy stuff.. but she also scolds when i wanna go earn my own money.. haiz.. dun know la..

introca exam.. intresting.. intresting.. i wouldnt say i confirm fail like the previous test.. but i got a feeling that if it were to be marked very strictly. or strict to any level.. i would faill.. haiz.. dun know la.. not really enjoying my course rite now.. but nvm.. i chose it.. not dad.. not mum.. me.. so i guess im in all the way rite? ahah. even if it leads to 4.1 sems..

aviva ironman triathlon is on this sunday.. best of luck to ivan and weiyang.. as well as all other participants.. finish the race!! yea!! thats the aim.. finish!! im sure they all can.. good luck all the same..

holidays began officially today.. hope i can clock 300 km on my bike a week. maybe? i hope so..
this also marks the begining of my most hectic month.. now made even more hectic with bellos injury.. means i got way to many things to handle.. hmm.. think white hair comes out the moment this month ends....

i hope and pray to god bello gets well.. i believe in him..
plz come back home bello..

ok rough summary of all the happen so far.. take care bello
BYE BYE

No comments: