Tuesday, March 11, 2008

hi
this blog is still alive!!!!! lol no joke.. haha im surprised i still remember my blog password and all.. haha... let me see.. January 14 was my last post.. it is now march 11... lol.. that would make it... uhm.. roughly 2 months since my last post.. haha.. wow thats a pretty long time.. lol...

lets see.... uhm.. i completed one more race.. haha.. can add Singapore biathlon to my very short list.. lol... that race was pure fun.. haha no pain involved.. except for a few major blister.. haha.. but thats all cause by my old shoe.. so no problem.. haha.. i got a new pair of shoes.. my very kind mum bought me a new pair.. haha not exactly a very stylish shoe.. but its ok.. haha.. fashion sense has always been out the window for me.. so its cool.. haha.. its a new balance 768.. haha.. no idea wat that number means though.. lol.. but i went there.. the guy told me to walk around as he stares at my feet.. haha.. so he say 768 is best fit for me.. so 768 it is.. haha.. hope this pair of shoes can last me long enough for stand chart.. haha.. stilll wondering if i should do the full marathon.. lol.. i want the shirt!!! haha.. and i refuse to go kop that shirt.. haha that shirt was earn wan.. all the other can kop except this one.. haha..

i just got a new lappy top.. haha.. it a Toshiba satellite N900 something or other.. haha.. plus 1gb ram upgrade for free!! haha.. so yay.. lol.. im glad i managed to upgrade from my acer... haha lets not talk about that laptop.. haha.. hopefully this new one will better suit my needs.. haha.. hope hope.. not to mention that its got a killer internal hard drive.. haha 250 GB.. damn sui.. haha..

uh.. school has been interesting.. haha.. exams just passed a few weeks ago,.. now currently awaiting results.. haha.. my results sholud be ok.. i think.. haha hopefully? lol.. hope i dun get any Ds.. lol.. but still.. sianz.. haha high chance of getting Ds.. low chance i will have to do sub papers.. but at the same time low chance that i will have very good results.. haha.. so no extra happiness or extra sadness comin either way... haha.. just neutral... lol..

i trained yesterday.. haha.. shag out.. got pretty dizzy at times.. no idea why.. haha.. coach says it could be cause i ate junk food before the race.. lol.. imagine that.. haha.. interesting.. lol.. next time cant eat junk le. haiz.. haha.. the sets were ok in my mind.. haha but body hurt alot when doin.. haha.. i need to train more.. especially if i wan to make school team next year.. haha.. sianz.. the thought of juniors comin into tri hu are faster runners then me is just simple depressing.. haha... shag.. lol

ok la.. i have posted a sufficient amount o keep my fans happy (HA) (wat fans??)
shall see when i have time to post somemore.. haha.. plz do not wait at the edge of ur seat.. it could be a while.. hahaha..

BYE BYE

No comments: