Monday, May 05, 2008

uh.. i realise my blog dun have titles.. haha.. nvm..
uhm.. stupid bus on the way home from vanns took so long.. haha.. but good thing was i had some time to think some figures and maths stuff.. haha.. made a small list of wat i want and wat i need..

what i want: tri suit or proper top and tights. new swimming tights. cool looking frame. sunglasses. ipod touch and i phone.
total cost.. about uhm.. 4-5 thousand? haha maybe less la.. lets be optimistic and say 2 thousand.. haha.. haiz.. where am i going to find that money..

what i need: frame.
total cost.. well.. thnx to coach and her wonderous connections.. bout 300-400.. depending on workmanship costs.. but yet again.. i find my self asking.. where am i going to get that money..

mum certainly wont pay.. i can see the blackness in her eyes when i asked for money for my life saving certificate.. haha... got a very dark feeling that if jie didnt get it before she would tell me to find a way to finance my self.. haha.. so thnx jie!! ok anyway.. lol.. she supports me in this.. haha.. its fun.. we learned alot today.. haha.. got uhm.. 8? more sessions to go..its cool.. learned about some life saving tactics.. and ways to swim in the water.. lol.. very cool! very good on the muscle.. haha.. just wish we could have done more of that then talk about instances and possibilities.. haha.. but its ok.. i understand the importance of theory.. as much as i hate it.. haha..

leo and weisheng went for training today.. haha.. for the first time in my uhm.. ok la.. one year in TP.. some one actually walked with me after school to training.. haha.. so glad for that.. haha.. alot nicer too.. lol.. hope tri works out for the two of them.. haha.. it worked out for me..

for the next week i shall concentrate on this.. haha.. im also going to try to practice my strokes more.. haha.. efficient!! like wat patrick says.. haha.. cheers..
after this week then i start thinking about my poor maimed bike..

ok la i think i blog untill here.. haha
BYE BYE

www.myspace.com/postboxband
go visit them.. their great..



No comments: