Monday, February 27, 2006

ever wondered if something that some one else says just out of passing is actually implying that something is really ur fault but at the same time u are not sure bout wat to say.. whether to say sorry bout it or to just ignore it and presume that u are being paranoid?
haha i hav.. and im feeling it rite now.. haha.. hate this feeling.. i rather any other feeling than this feeling..guess that makes me a whimp but wat the heck..

haha went out to day with chan and jav to buy for cristina a bdae present.. in the end bought that plus a pair of shoes for my mum... hopefully she will repay me.. and then bought for my self a lighter.. haha its looks cool.. kinda giving the wrong impression to ppl by using a ciggeratte case as a wallet and also having a lighter in side it.. haha.. for the record i've quit smoking.. haha oh ya.. as i was chosing the kind of lighter to buy the lady just casual casual ask me if i was a slow smoker or heavy smoker sia.. siao.. somemore im also in my school uniform with the temasek crest so big.. siao sia..anyway.. lighter is damn cool.. haha hope my mum wont scold me when she see it.. must find a place in this house to hide all my stuff..

ok la.. nothing else to say..
bye bye

No comments: