Thursday, February 23, 2006

hi
hows every one?
sorry took so long to blog.. thiking of trying to blog every day but then it occured to me that i wouldnt hav the time between studying and play com.. haha so decided to try and blog every 2 or 3 days.. at the most once a week.. broke my specs yesturday.. didnt seem like any body cared about how it happen but heck.. called my mum told her bout it.. and in the end went with her and jie to PP to have it fixed.. haha almost had to wear a bright yellow specticle.. till the guy suggested taking a blue ear hook and fixing it on to mine.. haha heng sia.. i think i would hav rather died then wear bright yellow on my specs.. haha
after that went to royal sporting house to buy me a new pair of shoes.. not bad.. i got "answer 9 the pump 2.0" by reebok.. its the ninth edition to iverson's collection of shoes.. haha but think the answer 8 is still nicest.. the pump is also pretty cool.. its this valve thing that regulates the amount of air in between ur shoe sides.. makes it alot more form fitting and comfy.. but just realize that using that shoe will not allow me to cycle to school anymore.. hurt my top ankle when i cycle with a high cut shoe to school... will continue to wear it for the rest of the week and see wat happen.. hopefully it should season out and then dun need to take bus every morning..
most likely will be getting braces on this coming sunday.. haiz sianz la.. i dun wanna get but apperently my mum says i loook very bad.. so no choice.. haiz..

ok la nothing else to say..
bye bye

No comments: