Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I sMelL lIkE a DuRiAn.. ReAlLy..

wow i stink sia.. dun know wat happen.. i smeel like the strong smell from durian plus the really sour smell from rotten eggs... haha cant even bath cause have to let my body cool down before i bath if not sure kanna head ache.. haha hope my leg wont seize up again.. shouldnt la.. just gotta go take bout 30 min nap then shouldnt hav any problems.. haha real problem is my rite shoulder.. yesturday felt ok after jay-z slammed it upwards.. now its feel like i hav dislocated my right shoulder.. hurts like hell when i reach up.. heck la.. lol

had a dialoggue session between the school board and there were several questions asked.. one of them was bout our canteen.. haha mr sara funny sia.. when he came to the fried food part he also dun know wat to say.. lolzzz.. then after that arvind stood up and asked bout whether can hav soccer court and why ankle socks allowed.. haha then we all also tried tell him to ask bout high cut shoes.. sway sway mrs ong look and me and say: "if ur fren really has a question to ask why cant he just ak him self.. " siao sia.. in the end had to stand up then ask.. haha funny sia. i was like good afternoon panal of judges.. LOL hy the hell i say judges.. tot this was a debate sia.. lol then after that still funnier.. i said " hi my name is.... squid.. " lol could see mrs tan eyes widen sia.. thinhk she tot she hear wrong thats why never ak my real name.. lol.. oh ya.. so i asked bout why wearing high cut shoe not allowed.. so mrs ong stand and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk.. after she talk and talk and talk.. she just said ok this ends the dialoggue session.. lol didnt even answer my question.. haiz.. heck la.. im still gonna wear my answer 9.. heard some ppl talking bout it in the mroning.. not really sure hu.. but nvm la.. lol
kk must go bath.. i smell WRONG!!

Bye Bye

No comments: