Friday, March 17, 2006

Im BaCk AnD iM rAvInG...

Im BaCk AnD iM rAvInG...

haha.. guess my earlier estimate was kinda wrong bout whether i was gopnna hav my com up in 2 weeks.. haha my bad... hmm.. my new house is not to bad.. its alot amaller then my old house.. but i guess its kinda good to be down grading to a smaller house.. haha my room also is alot nicer.. plus this com is now rite outside my room.. so dun need to walk up stairs or down just to go drink water or anythin like that.. haha.. plus now also bello can at any time come over and cuddle.. haha cool.. its almost perfect.. except that mnow no more aircon like last time.. last time can at least turn on air con on super hot days.. this time cannot.. haha.. the air con will be sorely missed.. haha

went to help out at painting on wednesday.. haha that was fun.. dun really feel like i did alot of stuff.. plus also didnt really make any progress wat-so-ever.... haiz.. ah well.. at least not like clement.. that guy is lucky caues he got a girl that likes him ALOT.. but also unlucky cause she looks really really.. and somemore he doesnt like her.. haiz.. very happy and very sad for him.. even though he gave me a welt bout the size of australia on my head when we were throwing the paper things.. haha hurts u know.. anyway.. the painting was cool.. actually did alot more slacking then painting.. hope i helped in the painting of the DnT rooms.. doubt it though.. in between went to play bball with a soccer ball.. just realize the shuqi and wendy are good at basket ball.. hahah both can shoot well.. haha

thursday went to chem in the morning.. my god.. if i wanted to sleep i could hav stayed at home sia.. waste my time sia.. we did titration and some test for something or other.. i also dun know wat.. so sianz.. after that played ball at school a short while then went javier hse play bball.. damn fun.. i love his court sia.. its got shade plus alot of wind.. haha i think with the wind then i can get shots in sia.. haha weird rite.. next time u see me playing u better start bowing in the wind.. LOL.. after that went home by taking MRT and then waiting for the shuttle.. haiz.. waited for one whole hour and a half.. damn sianz.. after that coincidently met with tong and clement hu were going to eat.. joined them and had a pathetic spaghetti bowl.. haiz.. damn sianz.. went i finally reach home must go hlp mum carry stuff and listen to her nag.. haiz can plz giv me a break not ai yo.. cant even rest or let my guard down at home.. haiz.. school cannot... outside cannot.. now home also cannot.. haiz..

friday was at home in the morning setting up my computer.. haha i set it up my self u know.. then after that at 12 plus went to see a sensei.. my god that guy is sadistic sia.. he was like. this part pain not ah? then i say yes he press even harder... pain sia.. lol.. SORRY TO JAVIER LEE SHUN KIAT.. told him i was going to SRC but in the end i never go haha.. lol.. at least i got my com up if i went SRC i wouldnt hav been able to get it up.. haha..

fell in love with a new song.. its call "after all this time" by simon webbe.. damn nice sia. its got a very nice meaning to me.. hahah..
ok la wrote alot today.. hopefully u had the patience to read through ot.. cheers..
BYE BYE

No comments: