Saturday, July 15, 2006

Im DePrEsSeD...

haiz... lifes sux eh.. haha..
several bad things hav happened to me the past week.. haha.. namely.. my hard drive crashin and my sound card goin to wood bridge.. haha.. hard drive is spoilt... less then 2 months after i successfully completing the entire naruto anime into it.. it crashs after i shared it wonder with only one person.. haiz.. ah well.. it sucks big time u know? and also my bleach episodes are taken up too.. haha.. dun know whether to start my collection over again or just heck it.. haha... heck la.. think i now will only watch bleach.. at least i didnt lose so many episodes of bleach.. haha

my sound card crazy! haha my sound for my computer goes UP and down like hell like that.. i hear one song will giv me an ultimate headache sia.. haha.. loud then soft then loud then soft... sianz...

nite study has been good to me.. haha learnt some stuff im quite sure i would not hav able to learn if i did not hav nite study.. so well.. obviously all good things in my life become abrupt ends.. so yes.. mummy has banned me from goin nite study cause its at nite.. haha.. to late.. must come home and sleep u know! haha riteee.... if she says so.. but not really the lost of studyin that the real problem.. is somethin else.. haha.. guess i should heck it to eh? lol.. considered my fuckin bad luck.. haha

No comments: