Friday, July 21, 2006

SoMe HoW.. i StIlL tHiNk ThAt Im GoNnA dO bAd FoR mY o LeVeLs....

haha every get that feelin? haha.. like no mattter how much u study u know u will choke and pummel ur o levels haha.. nice? heck la.. i couldnt really care less bout my grades.. haha think at the leats i will get 15 points.. and im actually quite happy with that.. considerin wat the rest of my family and relatives get i would say 15 puts me as perhaps the top 2? haha.. so its good enough.. dun n eed aim for better.. and even if i do get better.. well then at least my target has been hit.. rite? haha thats a flawless plan...

i hav been picked to do mornin digest by my lovely english teacher.. haha.. unfortunately i dun hav a partner and risk havin to do it by my self.. so yes... haha.. ivan chan will be undergoin his operation durin my speech and i hope he gets well soon.. but it also means he cant be my partner.. javier is in another class so i cant pick him.. johnny has very very very KINDLY declined my offer.. and well every one either is taken or i havent tought bout askin u yet... haha oh ya and there shuqi who will only giv an answer after ive written my draft.. which is so close to in-existent.. the closness can be deemed as in-existent...

cant really think of a topic to write about.. every think i hav is just to vague for me to think of anythin.. haha.. was thinkin maybe write bout comedy.. and how to express proper jokes.. but thik im also not tht pro.. haha.. another would be to talk bout human achievment.. haha startin with a few sentences bout some ppl hu did damn well in their careers.. like kobe bryant's 81 point game against the rapters.. or micheal shumaher's 8 races lead in 2004.. haha stuff like that u know.. then i kinda lose the idea or it kinda just doesnt seem write so forget.. haha

i scored 29 for my oral prelims today.. not very good.. last year i scored 34.. so its like a drop in my grades.. haiz.. my english so bad now.. haha.. next time must chiong more english.. haha maybe i will do GP as a private candidate? haha we shall see!!!

k la.. nothin else more to say.. haha.. just that suddenly my handphone seems obselete.. haha
BYE BYE

No comments: