Monday, August 14, 2006

NeVeR eVeR nEvEr EvEr AgAiN!!!

haah i hate mornin digest.. made a fool out of my self today.. haha
comin up to do mornin digest was easy sia.. haha actually if u ask me it went quite well untill i got cocky and decided to look up at every one.. haha mistake sa.. i saw edwin's entire class all staring at me even though shuqi was speakin.. immediately startes to shake sia.. wah was damn scary sia.. all the eyes starin at me.. haha after that was like shit.. i started to read really fastt ill the end.. and my shirt came out.. and mrs ong scolded me..
FUCK LA.. damn fucked up sia.. i so didnt want to do this.. haiz.. tot i could just sit at my place and watch other ppl do it.. haiz.. in the end think i was probably the worst person so far to read mornin digest.. haiz.. nvm its over and im gonna forget bout it..

i got my new phone liao.. haha.. wonderin whether i should make some new entries into my phone book.. haha.. dun know la.. haha.. its the nokia 3250 music.. haha.. love the phone sia.. its got all the qualities that i like.. haha its got a twist! haha same as my old phone.. and somemore its got a big key pad.. same as my old phone.. haha.. only problem is that is had this big NOKIA word on its back.. haha must find a way to remover it.. haha and 2nd is that it has a joystick for its navigation tool.. haha sianz.. i hate joysticks.. the hurt ur thumb when u got no nails.. so very sianz.. haha on the whole its a good phone la.. oh ya another setback would be that it cant hook up to my com.. haha if i had known pirated windows cannot upgrade and get service pack two i wouldnt hav been so rushed to reformat my com sia.. haha.. but nvm. i hav a com and its mine! but yes. the phone i gotta hook up to my mums com.. but is ok la.. worth it.. haha

failed my chinese O levels.. cant really say im surprised.. cant really say that i deserved it.. and cant really say that im gonna try harder this time.. haha funny thing bout it.. i passmy oral and listenin.. means i got 25% of the entire paper overrall... now i got F9 which means 30% and below.. does that mean that for my paper one and paper two cimbined i got 5% and less? haha.. thats wat kinda puts me off.. its damn depressing.. haiz.. but nvm la..i already hav another o level cert in the bag.. time to concentrate on all the others and score for them.. haha..

i learned today that some girls are actually quite afraid of tasin.. but nvm. haha
BYE BYE
(when forced with a decision. GIVE UP) my new motto! haha
CHEERS

No comments: