Saturday, June 30, 2007

LOL.. CYCLE 56.5 KM NIA!! NOT ENOUGH!! MUST MORE!! MORE MORE MORE!! I WANT MORE!!

haha.. i wanna cycle more!! really!! in such a long time of cycling.. i never before hit the 90 km mark! must hit la.. i think max is like only 70 plus.. !! must hit 90-100!! then can go home.. sleep and cry cause of crams!! 56.5 km NIA.. i want more!!

damn.. and im not even using a proper bike.. mum says no money to buy a new bike.. nvm la.. use her KONA for the time being.. haha.. but funny.. my triceps will be damn stiff after i cycle with it.. hmm.. dun know why.. jie says tht is cause the bikes to small for me.. but dun make sense.. cause even when im using a bike my size.. still gotta bend down and hold bottom bar.. rite? not sure.. can only find out if i get a bike made for my size.. haha.. wait lor.. thomas bikes is 52 cm.. he says can lend me.. but today suppose to come.. unfortunately got cancellation of training on my sis's side.. so didnt get that chance.. nvm.. wait wait wait.. nothing else to do mah.. haha.. cant really get a job rite now to buy my own bike.. AMWAY also is 18 yrs only.. so sianz.. and wrenchscience says that i should be on a 42 cm bike.. haha on 2nd attempt they say 46 cm bike.. means mums 44 cm bike should fit me rite? even though its female.. cant be such an enormous diff between female and male.. haha nvm.. just wait wait wait..

went to tong/ nasri's invitation on the leadership seminar.. haha. little bit confused.. as intresting and eye openin as it was.. didnt really catch anythin about leadership.. haha..

ok la.. ppl go sleep le.. i lazy blog anymore..later maybe blog some more.. see how..
BYE

No comments: