Tuesday, July 03, 2007

haha im noticing an increase in the number of ppl vsiting this blog.. haha i guess thats a good thing rite? lol..

skipped school today.. haha.. mum had her graduation ceremony between 10-1 like that.. so she say can skip school and go out qwith her.. haha.. grad ceremony not bad sia.. surprisingly the auditorium in NUS is bout the same size as the one in TCC.. haha.. maybe TCC bigger.. haha.. or maybe i not looking at the biggest one in NUS.. dun know.. haha.. anyway the ceremony had a few surprises.. haha for one.. President SR nathan was there.. haha.. hes the chancellor of NUS and surpsrisingly he came to give out the certs. haha.. MY MUM NOW HAS A MASTERS IN LAW!! haha PROUD!! quie cool sia.. they had slide shows bout the law faculty and all.. haha funny part was i kinda fell alseep while the engine grads were on stage.. haha.. nothin to look at sia.. the law was nicer.. haha got some ppl there.. look like my age or jie age sia.. haha.. yet they got degrees in law and engineering and stuff.. haha there were even a few DOCTORS in phylosipphy.. haha not sure how to spell that.. heck.. haha.. and there was this guy hu look like kor kel's age.. like 25-30 only.. amazing sia.. that guy sure got a very good future ahead of him.. haha.. best of luck to all graduates.. ahha.. they all seem so happy and cotent.. there was even this guy.. had to listen to his mum talk and talk bout how odd he looked int he photos.. he just smiled and say "yes mum" haha.. its was like.. nothin could break his mood that day.. haha.. some how didnt really fell that way during my sec school graduation.. considering that something did spoil my mood.. haha..

ok.. anyway.. training.. hiong sia.. haha.. need to practice more swimming and more running.. i think considering that day cycling with the rest of the team.. my biking skills can put on hold for the time being.. haha.. now must place bout 70% on running and 30% on swimming.. i need to fix my swimming.. seems to me as though im using alot of my right hand to push myself and only using my left to maitain balance in the water.. haha.. need to fix that.. and also.. need to complete a full 800 metres without holding the side.. all the way.. haha.. need to see if i can maintain that.. haha.. cause my 21 min timing is quite fake la.. got alot of times i hold the side at the end of a lap to take a deep breath.. haha.. so must fix.. as for running.. everythin must fix.. haha.. from my shoes to my clothes to my strides and all.. haha EVERYTHIN!

so.. nothin else uch to say.. haha.. still wish i had a bike.. now it looks like its goin to be even longer before i can get a bike.. nvm.. no complains.. haha.. complain also no body hear.. save me some breath i can say more jokes.. haha

BYE BYE

No comments: