Saturday, October 29, 2005

No MoRe BaLl, JuSt MaThS aNd JoBs...

haiz... not a very happy past 2 days.... but thursday nite and friday morning was good...
ivan came over to my house stay over... was quite fun... we went and challenge 4 on 2 with a bunch of kids at javier house there... now that was a fun match... haha the kids not say that bad... all can chop the ball...
hmm after ivan came my house watch american pie... and play V3...

thats was all fun then friday morning came... gav javier his new T mac 4.5...
cool shoe... with the hug system and all... though wish they had called it something else then hug system... sounds really really corny...
hmm after that me tong and jav went to saravanan to collect the balls that had been confiscated by him during the year... we went then sara say after school take... so we say ok lor...
but then charles and arvind went and help tong get his ball from sara office...
so now left only my ball was stuck... so after school went there and found arvind in detention.... ask him why he was there.. then we started talking... stupid sia... sara came and saw me just say one word to him and he told me go in join arvind for dentention till 5... dumb lor... show concern also will kanna scolded... im starting to suspect that sara really dun know how to be a disipline master in our school.... anyway... after that he told me to come back at 1 to collect my ball... so went to the canteen read the da vinci code (if anyone wanna borrow im willing to lend)... at 1 i went back.. only to be scolded by sara again... also saw clement sitting on the floor...
after being scolded sara went to get my ball then found out that it was missing... so he just say too bad ball not here... then tell me to go...
so just like that my 130 dollar ball is gone and im not getting it back... i dun nkow wat to do so went home damn sad... now also stilll rather depressed...
but heck la... shouldnt hav even started playing bball again anyway... now just gonna concentrate on my upcoming job and the maths papers...

oh ya and congrats to the sec 2 students hu hav made it up to long pants status....
mostly to clement... GRATS man...

im gonna go cry now...
bye bye

No comments: