Monday, October 31, 2005

WaT hApPeN tO tHe ClAsS???

lol... went to school today...
turns out that every one is really slacking...
only 5 or 4 ppl came...
boring la... waste time... think i wont be going on wednesday and friday... but depends... if mum staying at home not..

im so sad... my mum coming back in bout 12 hours... flight arrival is at 9:00 tuesday morning..
but at the same time happ that she coming back... haha ope she bought me something... unlike mr ng khai seng hu dosent even know how to buy my size.... Grr*
lolz...

today was ok... but i just found out that im seriously out of shape liao... i went all slacky for 3 days then suddenly play 2 games of bball and im dead tired... i wonder why....
hmm.. nvm mind la think i just stay at home study my maths... no other choice anyway X box starting to be kinda sianz... so i guss the next best thing is books lor...
my mum would be so proud to read that sentence...

oh ya going over a debate in my mind... should i pearce my ears???
think i spelled that wrong but heck... anyway... saw lester to day... he pierce damn cool... lol plus his gelled hair like some real punk....
haha so dun know if i should... javier keep calling me to pierce... but my sis say dun..
DUN KNOW la
i think i will just flip a coin... haha... which is a very good way to make decisions!!!
besides wat other ppl say...

lol okok im outta here.... think my dota match start liao...
PEACE

No comments: