Saturday, October 15, 2005

WoOt NeVeR bLoG fOr So LoNg SoRrY sOrRy...

HEHEHAHA
steady la WOOT HAHA NO PARENTS!!!
so shiok.. yet surprising empty feelings are in me.. haha its like no different from when they were in singapore... its all the same i slack the whole day and they come back i go to sleep...
now its just slack and sleep...

haha same same... and im not even doing anything that i would not do when they were around.. like go out on a date... (haha like anyone wants to go out with me like that)
or have a party at my house... (how to host party??? my sis at home T.T)
sianz.. so i just me my com and one hundred and forty-two naruto episodes....
oh ya and shaun's X box.. haha thnx alot dude u saveing my life from internal boredom...
nice sia... X box damn cool haha its way cooler then PS 2 at kels house :D
haha and i got NBA street V3
its so cool... haha but long to play la.. got alot of things must do before can actually be strong and power full.....
hmm... but tong really seems to like the game.. haha he came my house play burnout for 10 mins.. immediately kanna hooked on to it... so funny

hmm anyway i wanna complain bout something....
mutabak scolded us!!!
so sianz.. on thursday must go kranji war memo and places like that... BORING!!!
so me,chan,lee,lee,ong,ng all decided to skip go bugis shop shop... ( haha boys shopping... now thats rare)
lol it was a damn nice outing... haha i got a pair of new shoes... hope they look nice on me
and tong and johnny bought this really nice look pair of shoes together.. its so nice.. i also want!!!
haha but think i just stick to nike haureche....
thats also preety nice....
so... back to my complain... after that on friday mutabak mass scold us for skipping.. stupid lor!! its like skip also skip la hu cares Ns over we skip hu giv a shit...
so stupid.. so punishment was to sit around and pick up litter... haha which was dumb also...
my school is so unoriginal.. they should like hang us upside down or something like that instead... they decide to ask us pick up litter in areas that the school cleaners hav JUST cleaned...
haha thinking bout it really makes me augh...

HAHA ok
blog till here like nothing else to say
PEACE

No comments: