Thursday, August 25, 2005

4 years and im no closer to my goal....

haha i got a new phone!! haha better soon return singhs... haha
thnx alot to him for helping me....
ok anyway as my title goes im very far from my goal... i only got one chance and i blew that one... haha heck la..

ok im so sorry i never blog but i tot that it was kind of broing reading my own blog so never write alot...

haha umm.. wat to talk about.. oh ya surprise of the year... i got top in chem again... hey plz dun get me wrong i really dun wanna get that would rather giv it to shuqi.. she deserve it more than me... i never study she study like hell....

ok thats all.. gonna play WOW..
PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. ur smart~ no need to give it to me. n i nvr study a lot for chem tis time round too. i study more for my social studies but end up gettin 25 nia... hahaz..