Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ThE EvE oF pReLiMs...

I'M DOOMED!!!

I'm SO SO SO not ready for my prelims!!!
haha die liao la....

today ah.... quite stupid and boring...
i went to tuition (Dy/Dx = the gradient of curved equation)
GOD BLESS ETHAN
haha thnx to him my tuition teacher had to stop tuition for 30 mins
so that she can help him sleep again....
haha I got to slack for 30 mins :D


After that went home and watched WILD WILD WEST....
haha saw will smith and tot of robert horry .... they look so alike!!!
hmm.... not such a bad show.. but i should hav spent that time studying...
Ai ya heck la prelims nia....

Oh ya at nite time i went to my little bro house at simei to play basket ball..... AGAIN....
haha quite fun.. met a dude named gabraile they guys in sec 3... shorter then me..... BUT HAS AN 8 PACK!!!
haha im jealous...


OK blog till here... hoping reading it is not to boring...
PEACE OUT...


No comments: