Thursday, August 11, 2005

GoOd DaY?? BaD dAy??

A Rojak Day... Full Of Ups And Downs....

Haha today was so odd.... we had our english prelim exam.... haha i wrote bout 744 words for compo... but i should hav wrote more!!! s0o sianz... my story not complete... its bout this boastful guy... haha i wanted to put his name lexter ng but changed it to kenneth ng...
the letter writing ah... my format confirm wrong.. haha i anyhow de la... heck care fail then fail lor.. at the most you tml see me with 100 canes marks on me :D haha

i learned an important formula today:
sweat plus aircon equals WOAH!!!

After that was our chinese exam... haha that was a real waste of time.. no point wan la...
i finished my part 1 in 15 min then sleep for 1 hour then finish part 2 in 15 min... hah aafter that so sianz untill i was folding paper airoplanes....
haiz the events after that were usual..
play bball
play bball
play bball
BUT the more intresting part is after that when me ivan josh jav tong kel were going to bedok corner to eat ( kel PS us again as usual...)
haha javier josh and ivan walked there but when me tong and kel were waiting for bus guess hu came???
haha i said hi to her... damn im really quite hopeless... haha no choice la
must read my description above....

OK OK blog till here... maybe might blog at night...
PEACE OUT!

No comments: