Friday, August 12, 2005

I kNoW i ShOuLd HaVe BuT i StIlL dId....

Haiz... some time i wish there was some one to make decisions for me... then i would never hav made all these mistakes... and i broke a promise i made 1 year and 9 months ago...

Haha on a lighter note.... to day i had lots of fun during my Emath paper one... haha i was smiling all the way thru.... especially when i read lucas branyi and hao yi name one our exam.. hah thats the nice part about having your teacher set your exam papers... oh ya and the test was easy... at least i thought it was easy... haha only scared the mean,mode and median question ( wat the hell is mean mode and median anyway???).... haha but all in all think can get rather good marks for it.... haha i hope the same thing happens for my S.S paper.. haha i spent the whole1 hour and half writing my heart out... haha dun know whether to call it hard or easy.. hmm i think maybe i can get a pass mark...
haha thats good enough for me... :D

After the test we went to play the funniest basketball i ever played in.. haha arvind join our game then he keep taking the ball.. haha he is a good player but will drop ball easilly... then when he drop ball or miss he curse and swear in tamil.. haha so funny.. plus he will also anyhow kick ppl if they screening him.. haha i think if official match that guy kanna banned for life....

haiz... now so sianz... wonder wat to do.... nothing to do.. my msn crazy wan sia... i am online but like nobody online... plus some one tell me she is online... god i hate this stupid com... wish my dad will fix my com.. haha i loved my old com... with all my heart and soul.. of course would giv it up for several things la.. but sianz leh now i dun even have it....

okok i blog till here....
nothing else to say...
PEACE OUT

No comments: