Saturday, April 15, 2006

HaHaHa FiNaLlY cAn BlOg..

dun know wats wrong with bloggr these day.. i actually wrote something on wed at friday but then it got deleted.. haiz.. heck la.. now can blog happy liao.. dun really know why im happy.. blogging dun really mean alot to me.. haha dun know la.. any how write...

wonder if it rite to say "happy good friday"? its kinda makes very weird sense but some one said it to me as i was walkin home.. haha weird la.. and today isnt even good friday.. it was yesturday.. freak sia.. lol have been feelin sick past 3 days.. mostly short of breath when i play bball... kinda light headed most of the time.. and cant really seem to concentrate.. my mind knida just simply wonders off into darkness.. haha dun know wats wrong with me.. heck.. haha as long as no cold sweat should be a problem... my teo says the if u break out in cold sweat u about to hav a stroke.. haha so no cold sweat equals no problem...

today was normal.. woke up.. watch the oc a bit.. kinda hard to remember wat is was about now.. but nvm.. its in a dvd so can watch mutiple times.. hahaha... after that went to bowl.. haha quite fun.. my frist 3 frams i guttered the ball all around the middle of the lane.. haha but after that was ok la.. did quite well.. on my 3rd game i got a score of 111.. haha its kinda lousy but thik i will do alot better next time.. just must remember to book the alley.. haha if not no more bowlin.. after that went back home and watch somemore oc.. haha damn sad sia.. while me and my sis were completely fasinated by the show.. rozanna and anutie tin came then kept talkin bout how old the show was.. haha me and my sis had not even known bout it lor.. haiz.. proves how laggy we are... after that got a call from tong.. haha sway sia.. the phone was rite in front of my and it started to ring.. rozanna and my sis scold me for not picking up.. then i say " the chance of this phone call to be mine are so low.. y bother pickin up.." then sway sway really is for me.. haha dun know wat to say.. next time when the phone rng i will say that.. hopefully more ppl will come lookin for me.. as long as not the police im ok with anyone.. haha anyway.. tong called.. went to melville to play bball.. played a while.. then ivan and javier went back to tamp and watched "take the lead" think its a good show.. dun know.. read a review sayin it was very sappy and not for teenagers.. dun know la.. my "sources" all very unreliable.. haha.. so i went home with tong and johnny.. they saw my house.. haha i think only one thing is fasinating bout my room.. and thats my bed.. haha wont tell u all wat it is.. must come and see.. muhahah... then tong got a call from cristina askin where to go to play bball.. so both of them went to meet them and brought them to malville where we played again.. ahha play play play.. that really all i ever do.. haiz..

just realized some thin
WHY THE HELL AM I TELLIN U BOUT MY DAY IN FULL DETAIL??
i mean.. i wouldnt even want to know bout my own life.. let alone whom soever is reading this.. haiz.. ok la.. i wont talk bout my life and more.. just giv a brief summary.. haha...

hmm.. dun know wat else to say.. except... haha.. was eating prawn flavoured maggee for dinner.. haha i've been wondering.. how come the prawn flavour.. taste exactly like the chicken flavour? haha this is one hell of a conspiracy...

now feeling super light headed.. haha i feel like i could fly.. must rest..
bye bye

No comments: