Saturday, April 29, 2006

Im WoRkInG 3 dAyS bEfOrE mY eXaMs... SuRe FaIl..

haha but at least im getting paid to fail.. lol.. haha
heres somethin rather prohetic.. ***** went to shop... **** went to work.. hmmmm...
yes surely thats really wats gonna happen in the future.. haha completelyunrelated.. but yes.. haha eventually it will happen.. haha.. yes.. im sorry i dun really know wat im talkin bout.. just little bit high rite now..
lately i havent really been blogging rite? haha cause i found my life so damn boring that theres really nothin to write about so unless some angel from heaven or hell comes over and brightens/darkens my life.. i think i will delete this blog.. haha nothin to wirte about.. i started this blog simply cause i tot it could be a way to express my feeling and all that stuff.. but now also very paisei so dn feel like writing anymore.. haha heck la.. will see la.. think i will continue to write thru the june holidays but after that is gonna be uncommisioned untill the end of my O levels.. haha thats another task i've yet taken to my stride.. didnt even really do alot of work for my Ns.. haha see first once again.. every thin in my life is see first or seen-and-so-scared-so-will-giv-up.. haha... (clue in)
my friendster suddenly got new testimonials.. after an absence of 6 months.. i suddenly hav two of my frens writing testimonials.. haha both of which hav got hidden agendas.. but that i shant talk bout.. its nice u know.. to realize that ppl still bother spending 3 mins on u instead of their GF or would-be-gfs.. haha yes.. nice to know..

k la.. tired.. visit me on sunday 30th april to buy stuff at PP k?
lol if i happy might treat u dinner. but yes.. see first..
BYE BYE

No comments: