Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ReSiStEnCe Is FuTiLe.. MuHaHaHa..

damn sianz.. so i come to blog.. lol this is my last resort in order to not be sainz.. so sianz sia today.. when comin home start ed to rain the moment i come out of the bus.. then walk back.. went into my house.. it suddenly stop raining.. haiz.. stupid sia.. the big dude up there got soemthin against me sial.. haha ah well time to listen to simple plans: "god must hate me" lol or maybe not god la.. just the guy incharge of weather.. lol

just got owned by DND.. but its damn fun.. its almost like WOw but slightly more complicated.. haha but is still pretty cool.. gonna play some more later.. but first need to clean up my room.. its like no matter how well i clean it up.. it becomes 50 times more dirty the nex day.. no choice la.. the the life of a teenage boy. haha
saw lexter johnny vs lester and ye hui.. lol not so sure how to spell his name.. anyway.. lester really got alot of air time sia.. u see him hang in the air.. lol damn cool sia.. haha..

k la nth else to say.. i go sleep a while then finish my english home work.
BYE BYE

No comments: